Friday, October 17, 2008

Michael's been in Los Angeles since September 30. He got a promotion with his company and is now a "Configuration Administrator" or something in MIS. Finally putting his master's degree to good use! :) In an hour or so my neighbor is driving me to the airport so I can fly down and we'll go to Disneyland tomorrow, then drive home on Sunday.

I can't wait to get there - we haven't been to Disneyland since they're 50th anniversary on 05/05/05 and that was a blast. This time is going to be even better because it's going to be decorated for Halloween, my favorite holiday, AND we had dinner reservations here (click on the image to see more about it):
















I got a new digital camera - I've been looking at them for a while and waiting for the right time to replace my 5mp Sony that I liked but I wanted something smaller, faster and with better battery life. After quite a lot of research, I ended up with the Sony DSC-W300, a 13.6mp camera that, on burst mode, can take 5 frames per second at 3mp. It's pretty awesome. When we get back, I'll add my album to the blog so you can check out the photos I've taken so far. I got it on Monday and have just been playing with it so far, seeing how I like it... I'm very happy with the results considering I haven't read the entire manual and have yet to explore all of its magic. I do know that I used it for 3 days straight and only yesterday did the battery meter go down by one bar.

Come back soon to check out the Disneyland photos!

0 comment(s):

 
Everyone wants to be Irysh - by Templates para novo blogger