Tiling

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This past weekend was spent tiling the shower. On Saturday, Michael and I completed the entire top half and, on Sunday, we finished the bottom half. All that's left are the small cut pieces at the bottom, the edges and the grout. We started to lay out the floor tile but were too tired so we'll do that later this week.

I stained the pocket door for the bathroom and Clark made a cameo to help install it (much harder than I had anticipated).

I've added more photos to the album (link at right) and I expect more to come by this weekend. We'd like to have the final inspection and reassessment next week if at all possible, especially since we'll be in Oregon the weekend of the 28th.

So close!

0 comment(s):

 
Everyone wants to be Irysh - by Templates para novo blogger